VISAS ATTRACTING A NON-INTERNET APPLICATION CHARGE 2016/099 (paragraph 2.12C(7)(a) and subregulation 2.12C(8))
Key Words: NON-INTERNET APPLICATION CHARGE
- SPECIFY for the purposes of paragraph 2.12C(7)(a) of the Regulations the following visas:
- Subclass 155 – Five Year Resident Return;
- Subclass 157 – Three Month Resident Return;
- Subclass 417 – Working Holiday;
- Subclass 462 – Work and Holiday;
- Subclass 476 – Skilled – Recognised Graduate; and
- Subclass 485 – Temporary Graduate.
- Instrument IMMI 16/099 is made under paragraph 2.12C(7)(a) and subregulation 2.12(8) of the Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations).
- The Instrument revokes IMMI 13/145 (F2013L01937) under paragraph 2.12C(7)(a) and subregulation 2.12C(8) of the Regulations in accordance with subsection 33(3) of the Acts Interpretation Act 1901, which states where an Act confers a power to make, grant or issue any instrument of a legislative or administrative character, the power shall be construed as including a power exercisable in the like manner and subject to the like conditions (if any) to repeal, rescind, revoke, amend, or vary any such instrument.
- The Instrument operates to specify when a Non-Internet Application Charge (NIAC) is payable by an applicant to lodge a visa. The Instrument also specifies circumstances where the NIAC is not payable for an applicant for specified visas.