TYPES OF FEES OR CHARGES (Paragraph 5.41A(1)(b))-IMMI 14/053
Key Words: fee,credit card surchage
SPECIFY the following types of fees or charges for paragraph 5.41A(1)(b):
- nomination fees or charges
- sponsorship fees or charges
- visa evidence charges or fees
- visa application charges or fees
- The purpose of the instrument is to ensure that the credit card surcharge applies to payments of fees and charges paid by credit card.
- The instrument operates to specify that a credit card surcharge is payable for payments made in relation to nomination applications, sponsorship applications, visa evidence charge labels and visa application charges where these payments are paid by credit card.