FY 2023-Individual Tax Return-Employee
This product is for average working Australia employees, whose employment income is less than 90K.
- The assessable employment income must be less than 90K, including employment and government support income .
- For the temporary visa holders, the guidelines on how to apply for Medicare levy exemption certificate will be provided.
- For the working holiday visa holders, ATO may be consider this category of taxpayers as non tax resident. Any objection to change the tax residency status will need to be charged separately.
- The taxpayer does not have rental property, share trading activities, etc.
- The price does not include the tax consultation on non individual tax return issues, which may be charged separately